Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Monday, December 29, 2003

tra la la la la la, its exactly 12:30 AM and im not tired at all. Tomorrow i am leaving for the ski trip and i need to get up earley to finish packing, but i don't feel like going to bed. I need to spend like the rest of my vacation stranded in some condo with old ppl, well 40-50 years old kinda old, but still not my age. not exactly my idea of a fun time. O wait, my sister is gonna be there too and her friend, hmmmm, yah that just makes everything worse.
My life has been sooo boring lately, i mean it feels like somthings missing, im sure everyones had that feeling tho. ITs just like all i do is go to dance, and go to school (which by the way i don't like my school much, but i definately luv a lot of the friends i've made there with all my heart). I have the same friends which of course is definately a good thing, its just, i haven't been meeting new ppl, probly cuz i have bad social skills though, lol, well not horribly bad tho. It's just everyday everything is exactly the same. i do the same things over and over everyweek.
OK, now it is 1:21, and i have been sitting here the whole time staring at the screen and im not getting any more tired. NOthing has entrigued me so much that i should write about it. I guess i will just go to bed and try to go to sleep.
lol sry this passage wasn't interesting, i just had nothing else to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home