Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Tonight my cousin sara was over. ummm shes 19 years old, 2nd year of college, and is really cool (and enjoys long walks on the beach ). ummmmm yah neways. We were in my room making fun of ppl in my 8th grade class picture when my mom comes in and is like emily can i see u for a second ummmm sara u can come too if u want. So she goes into the bathroom and i follow her. So, when i walk into the bathroom i see this big lip mark on the mirror.
Mom: Emily wat is this
*i just stare giving her a weird look*
Mom: Emily, did u do this?
*i stare at her with an even weirder look*
Me: NO! mom, y would i do that
Mom:are u sure
*sara starts laughing*
me: OMG mom it wasn't me!
mom: well the only other ppl here were me, and i know i didn't do it, kezia and edson (the ppl who come to clean my house once a week) and i know they didn't do it, and u and ur sister and ur sister can't reach there.
me: mom its was definately rachel.(she's my sister who is in the 5th grade)
Mom: she can't reach that!
Me: yah but she can climb up on the counter
*my mom just looks at me with that look saying 'i kno it was u'

Wow, im not that conceded. i mean im in high school y would i kiss a mirror. I really really think it was my sister. BUT MY MOM THINKS ITS ME! rrrrrrr....

And yes it continues:

Later on in the kitchen (me, sara, and my mom)

*mom walks in and i give her a look*
Mom:what?
Me: i didn't do it! i don't kiss mirrors!
Mom: emily, omg that ur still not over that, that was so five minutes ago
Me: Mom, no one says that anymore
Mom: well i do. . . "im trying to be my own person"( yah she said that in a mocking voice, and she was supposidly immitating me)
me: MOM IM NOT TRYING TO 'BE MY OWN PERSON'
Mom: well thats wat u said to me
Me:I'VE NEVER SAID THAT TO ANYONE IN MY LIFE!
Mom:yah u did
Me: no i didn't!!!!
*yah and sara's laughing*
Mom:oh. . .

Now my mom is making stuff up she heard on tv. I have never said i want to be my own person to her. All the teenagers on tv say that BUT NOT ME! i mean who tells there parents "mom, dad, i want to be my own person" i mean come on!

So now i am being accused of kissing a mirror and trying to be my own person. I mean im not trying to be like neone else, but im not one of those ppl who are all like, "i am my own person, i have my own mind, i am me" i mean i know a lot of other ppl probly think like me, and are kinda like me, and i also know that no one is the same as me, but im not all obsessive over it. JESUS sometimes she annoys the hell out of me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home