Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Thursday, November 27, 2003

OK its thanksgiving morning and everyone is downstairs watching the Macy's day parade. Yah , wat a blast. But im up here on my computer writing in my blog. Today my family is comming over my house, fortunately i was over em v's house so i didn't need to clean up the house and get bitched at by my mom! i also didn't have to clean my room and it was cleaned for me. :D

My great aunt and uncle (who are not really related to me cuz they are the brother and sister-in-law of my dad's stepfather), their daughter, her toddler son, and my grandmother are sleeping over. MY grandma wasn't here yesterday so it was just the other ppl yesterday. Yah, so where did i get to sleep? The tv room! and my sister got my room and i couldn't have it. does that make any scence!? it reminds me just how much my family loves me!

Yah so my "aunt" vicky stayed over. She's like "u can call me aunt vicky!" (ummmmmmm NO)
so i was like ummmmm ok..... so now i don't call her nething i just try to get her attention when i need her w/o using a name. She always makes me drink like 5 glassses of juice every morning, and a peice of fruit milk ect. ect. But atleast she brought me a present! for a present, she gave me some like plastic jewelry and a mary-kate & ashley notebook!. . . . ummm yah im no longer 5.
Ok, so on top of all of this, my sister has been hitting me all morning with the dogs toys, pillows, notebooks, the clicker, her feet, and anything else u could think of. Rahcel y do u keep hitting me! stop!
her: Because ur being stupid!
me: how am i being stupid?!
her: your just being u

So who gets blamed and yelled at? ME! so yah thats how mny thanksgiving morning has been like. (and my night)

Well i'll write back tonight on how the rest of my day went (if anybody is curious to know...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home