Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Well, today was pretty much my average saturday.
First my mom woke me up 10 minutes b4 piano so i had to get ready in six minutes (cuz i still gotta drive there)
Then i get to piano and since i haven't practiced once this week my piano teacher tells me i should try to get more practicing in. (she's so gullable i tell her i practiced a couple times, but i still do horribly and she believes me every time but she still gives me the u should practice more lecture which wastes a lot of time)
Next i come home, my mom tells me that i have to clean my room and that i have to do my hw.
So i clean my room and then call christina cuz im bored and also i don't need to do hw since im at her house :D. Yes, im sneaky like that.
We hang out and then at around 10-11 depeding on whose house we're at, i go home or she goes home.
Then i go on AIM and now i also may write in my blog now :D

Yah and somewhere in between there i have breakfast lunch and dinner (tonight me and christina ordered out!) Yah, so thats my typical saturday in case anybody cares.

O yah check out my new smiley i made up just now It has a unibrow too! doesn't get that much better than that :

|: ) <----- thats him


P.S. for some reason the time that it says i post these entries is off by 3 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home