Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Saturday, November 22, 2003

It is still the same night i wrote my first two blogs. and it is 1:15 in the morning and i can't go to sleep and i gotta wake up at like 9:00 tomorrow for stupid piano lessons. o well. . . I DON"T WANNA TAKE LESSONS NEMORE! anyways. . . yah i have been reading ppl's profiles lately cuz thats wat i do when im bored. A lot ppl write stuff like:
"my life sucks"
"i have no life"
"life sux"
ect ect.

If u have a house with a roof, friends, and are going to school to get an education, then ur life doesn't suck! i mean think of it if u say ur life sucks then wat are ppl's lives like who don't have a home or can't afford an education! I mean ppl go through hard times like depression and feel lonely but this doesn't mean that ur life "sucks" per say. I mean everyone goes through those times (well atleast a great majority of ppl)

I mean i used to think i had no life and that my life sucks but i snapped out of it. But i have much more than i need. I mean i have my own tv in my room! The tv doesn't work and if u wanna watch it all u get to watch is the white fuzzy stuff, but its there and thats all that counts. I also have the best friends in the world! (nda friends, bg friends, and friends out of school.

My point is the people with great lives complain about how much it sux, but NO ONE wants to listen to you complain about that when they know that ur life doesn't suck, it really gets extremely annoying after a while!
So stop writing that in ur profile. Who wants to read it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home