Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Well, today i didn't really do anything. I watched tv,started my christmas list, went on the computer, attempted to do my homework (but didn't wuite get there), ate, thought, went to piano lessons, she told me to get more practicing in, u know the whole nine yards minus getting together with christina today who just got back from washington.

Like i said, i started my christmas list. I really don't want much. i want a couple CD's gift certificates (to buy clothes) and my number 1 specific thing is a base guitar (electric). i mean i don't really need much more. i have my own computer, my own room, which contains my own clothes, and other possions like hair stuff, jewlery, book/magazines, some other stuff. I mean wat more could i need. That's why i don't really want much. Becuase when i look around my room there is soooooooooooooooooo much stuff. I seriously do not need nemore except for a base guitar and CD's!

Also like i said i really didn't do anything so i thought a lot. And one of the things that crossed my mind, well i started thinking about school all my great friends, wat i could have done to make things better that i haven't. Yah, but i also thought about u know how people get judged sooo much these days.(especially with all these label thingys getting popular like punk and wat not.) I mean i get judged, u get judged, and u get talked about behind ur back too, whether u like it or not. I know that i probly do too, and i also know that i'v talked about someone behind there back b4 and im sure u have too. U have probly have also judged someone b4. These are alot of things that we can't help sometimes, and in other cases we can help but we either sorta do it w/o noticing or we just decide not to help it. Ppl get first impressions which isn't a bad thing. But if u get a bad first impression of someone and then start talking shit about them, u know thats bad. It really annoys me when ppl haven't even had a conversation with someone and start saying bad stuff about them just because they saw them acting a certain way or the way they looked.(and yes i have done this b4 and u have too) I mean i know some ppl that don't even know me well (even though they think they might) and talk a lot about me behind my back. I mean i don't care if ppl think im some poser of sumthing becuase i know im not! im not trying to be gothic and im not trying to be "punk" cuz i seriously don't even wanna be either one of those! And im not trying to be some "Sk8er girl" either cuz that name just annoys the hell out of me and i suck at skateboarding. . . . .ALOT. i can hardly do nething on them.

Sumtimes it makes me laugh though, when i hear ppl all like "poser!" I really think its the dumbest thing. I mean one time i saw in somones profile: I l luv good charlotte more than any of u posers! Ummmm yah. It was pretty humerous. But like, i dunno i just think that poser is a stupid word, and only dumb ppl say it, and a lot of the time when i hear someone say poser, they are the ppl trying to be punk or watever. And if u try to make a reputation for urself like goth or punk, it doesn't work, people are gonna notice that ur trying and call u a "poser"

But yah, my point was don't judge someone until u really know them. I know ppl who think they know me but they don't. And im sure everyone knows ppl like that, and yah if they don't like u they will probly talk shit aabout u and stuff. And ppl may think stuff about you thats not true. One of my qualities that i really like abou myself is that if someone thinks sumthing about me thats not true i could care less, but if they start saying bad stuff about me, then i will start to get really annoyed. And a lot of ppl probly feel the same way. and right now as im writing this, im not in a bad mood at all, also im not anoyed and im not talking about nething specific, but i am talking about 1 or two ppl specifically, but i still (like i've wrote many times b4) have the most awsome friends ever! and i luv u guys! and i have nothing else to write!

P.S. leave comments even if i haven't talked to you in like three months leave one anyways! it makes everything more interesting (they can my anonymous too)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home