Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Monday, December 01, 2003

First day of back to school after a 4 1/2 day weekend. . . so yah, today wasn't the greatest day. i woke up at 6:23, went to school, went to all my classes which were oh so boring in their own boring way, and stayed after school and hung around with Chelsea :) and then em v for a little while and tyler for a little while. went to dance worked my ass off and my toes are hurting, ate dinner came on my computer and now im writing in my blog (incase anybody cares wat i did today). Wasn't too too bad tho!

This is 100% irrevelant to wat i just said, but have u ever met anybody(which u probly have) that is really cool and stuff when ur with them but then around other people or a certain person they act all strange, and wat i mean by strange is a total faggot. I mean why is this? are they trying to look cool, is it bcuz the person/people that they act 'strange' around also is a faggot so their personality just changes, or is it when ur the only person around they just act nice to u cuz there's no one else to talk to? The world may never know. But, i think that we all have met ppl like this but i think i have met waaay too many. It just gets annoying when they tell u that they consider u a friend but when they're around other ppl they don't act like one at all.

On the positive side, i really couldn't ask for better friends (most of the time). I am happy with everything and everyone i have, i haven't always been like this until i realized how lucky i am and if u think u have a shitty life think of all the things u have that millions of other people wish they had (to here me lecture on this go back to my 3rd entry)lol. But yah im pretty happy with everything i have, even though im a loser and a nerd. I mean there are so much things that i really wish i had done, or have that would make me really happy and believe me even though i mention that i am happy with everything i have a lot, that doesn't mean im completely happy, i mean i hardly ever mention the things that i really want that make me depressed sumtimes cuz i know no one wants to listen or read about that, believe me im not the happiest person, but im not depressed either i guess im just "secure" for the time being, and i went through a loooooooong period of time w/o being secure but i finnaly am (for the time being).

ANYWAYS. . . im gonna go ponder that whole thing about how ppl can be fags around certain ppl. . .acually im just gonna talk online.


Word of the month: bogus
Word of the century. . .acually melenium: GOOBER and/or GOOBA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home