Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I have dreaded this day for over a month. Last night before i went to bed, i made the most of my computer becuase i knew that MAYBE, it would never be turned on for a while and then i went to bed. It seemed like not even an hour but my alarm clock rang and i pressed snooze and slept for another half an hour.. . . It rang again. i got up and got dressed. Later, i got into the car, and before i knew it, we pulled into the school. I superlatively inhaled, and then exhaled , to pull myself together, and then. . . . . . . . . . i opened the car door. I knew this day would bring sadness, madness, crying, terror, or maybe even hapiness. Yah but i knew it would bring sadness, madness, crying, and terror.

I walked into the school and everything seemed normal, the unusually nice principal, said hi, good morning, i looked at him and gave the fakest smile, i went downstairs to the lockerooms, everyone seemed pretty happy, i hid my terror under a somewhat delighted face, found sum friends did my hw in the caf with ppl and then the bell rang. I causiously walked to class and when i got there, ppl were laughing being their stupid pitiful selves, we did the pledge of alligance and stuff, and then it happened. Thats right she passed them out. just the look of that blank sheet made me shudder. And there, i saw before me, my blank progress report i was to get filled by all my teachers by the end of the day, little did i know, it was going to be worse than i thought.

It was my first class, gym. Normally i would get an A, of course i didn't give in my article (some hw thingy), so i got a C. As the day progressed more grades were added. By the end of the day we pass two sheets of our progress reports to our teacher and keep one.

Some Ppl were saying it was sooo pitiful becuase they got a c or a c+ i even heard about ppl who were crying because of a B. Then i looked down at my progress report to find 4 C's and only one A (which was an A+ in algebra!) and a couple B's. Yes, that really boosted my confidence!. . . .

Anyways we don't have to get them signed and my mom is at work. There is still hope she may forget about my progress report, considering I got 4 C's, and comments saying i missed 1 or 2 homeowrk assignments. Well my grades weren't awful, i just expected better since i believe i put more effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home