Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Saturday, December 20, 2003

Sorry i haven't written in a while,, i have just been so busy with school and dance and christmas shopping and all that stuff. I also have had absolutely nothing to write.

Today i went to piano tho!.....yah, it sucks and i hate it and my parents are making me do it. The teacher said if i don't practice more she's gonna have to call my parents, but really i couldn't care less. I don't want to practice and i don't want to get up at 9:00 in the morning on a saterday. My mom was like well, courtney and stuff are getting up at this time to work at demoulas's, isn't piano better than that...well mom, if u think about it THEY GET PAID i don't!(i didn't say that to her, i just looked at her, cuz it hadn't crossed my mind at the time, which i wish it did.

Fortunately its christmas vacation so no more school, unfortuately i have like no friends and i have nothing to do. (i mean not MANY friends) but im gonna go to the movies! Thats the only thing im looking forward too. other than that i am just gonna be at home watching tv, movies, and going on the computer, cuz i have nothing else better to do but i wish i did. O yah im also going on a ski (yet another thing my parents make me do) trip with my family. And unless i have a friend with me,(which is hardly eever, but sumtimes leia will come with me :D ) than all that happens is, my mom yells at me, my little sister TRIES to beat me up, but i of course hurt her worse, then she cries and i get yelled at some more, so i just try to spend some quality time by myself (so if u ski or snowboard and are good at it, LET ME KNOW!)

During the week im sooo busy but i wish i wasn't. I have dance three days a week, on top of that tests and homwork, and then i have to frigin practice for piano, but i never do that anyways so i guess that doesn't count, then on tuesdays and thursdays i have to babysit my sister, when i could be with my friends after school. ANd i have to go to BG which is okay i guess, i don't like it much, i don't like most of the ppl there except for my close friends there which i luv! Im doing so bad there, its hard and everyone else is so much smarter.( i have no idea how i got in)

Anyways, yah, im doing nothing today, i will probly watch tv and once again spend more quality time with myself. I will probly write later.

ps leave comments so i have sumthing to do later!...please..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home