Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Friday, June 23, 2006

And it's raining and it's raining and it's raining and it's raining.

It's a little past midnight and it's raining outside. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow though so everyone can have a good first weekend of the summer. First day of the first weekend, rather. And I hope that the weather this summer is good too...so everyone can have a good summer, even the people I don't like very much. The beach on Wednesday was good. Everyone had a good time i think. Even though i got a little over 10 bug bites and a sunburn.
I kinda felt like writing a lot of stuff...but I can't remember what it was now. And i kind of don't know how to say it anyway. Maybe it's just sorta like writer's block. I think I have a permenant case of that though.

Bye, now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home