Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas is coming! the goose is getting fat! please to put a penny in the old man's hat!

if you have no penny, a ha'penny will do. if you have no ha'penny then god bless you!

this is salwa's blog.
she's better than you. so go read it.


oh. and i need to do christmas shopping.
want a present? IM me.
want a really big expensive present? hang out with me over vaca.
want the most extravagant present ever? dance around with me to blasting awsome music.








All i waaaant for christmassssss isssssssss-sss-sss reallycoolclothes.
...and CD's.
...andacar.
....and youuuu.




.....and more CD's.


oh! and since the end of september i've gotten 835 veiws
(not too shabby if you as me)

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's dance to AFI in the back of my moms car again.....


...yeah, I want a big extravagant present if you couldn't tell. ;P teehee. just kidding, sorta.

but we really should.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home