Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Sunday, December 11, 2005

nutcrackers O.V.E.R

bittersweet.
I got like NO homework done. and i have two papers due tues. and a project tomorrow (well...it's only a brochure) i did MOSt of that though.

totally forgot my camera to take backstage pictures though =( it woulda been kinda cool if i did that, but it totally slipped my mind.

So, for getting me through my VERY hectic weekend i would like to thank:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my "bun" it's fake...but totally added affect.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comall my hairpins. (those aren't even all of the ones that were in my head) yeah u can see my bun too..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my beautiful (hah) sore feet.

and last but not least:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my wicked awsomley cool super long eyelashes. (which are also fake)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
WOOHOO

(i really didn't wanna do hw when i got home...so i was just taking random pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home