Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Thursday, December 01, 2005

these calcs

Natasha Beddingfeild's these words.
ms angell style.
....these calcs.

*replace natasha with ms angell
and the dancing radios with dancing calculators
and street with mathroom
and now insert the annoying voice of ms angell*
alright! now we're ready!

.......

threw some graphs together
to the combination x. y. z.
It's who I am and what i Do
And i was gonna graph it out for you

Try to Focus my attention
but i feel so A-D-D
I need some extra help and inspiration
But its not comming easily

(Wooahhh)
Trying to find the magic
(wooahhh)
trying to graph a classic
don't ya know don't ya know don't ya knooooww

graph these on a paper
If their not righhht, see ya later

Theeeeeeese calcs are my ooownnn
From my math roooomm
I love you I love you I love you I love you

There's no better way
for me to sayy
I love youuuuu, I love youuuuu

by caitlin and emily
=)


....yea, we're weird.
so what?


haha and i'll probly post the mr gioffre one too!

..................spanish class is excessively boring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home