Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Saturday, November 19, 2005

BOREd

So its about 130 in the morning. I'm not tired..and pretty bored. SO i just went through all my picture files (because they were taking up sooo much space) and sorted them out and such and deleted tons that didn't really matter anymore.

I feel like i don't update this at all...(even though no one comments!) And when people do have somethingn to say about anything they IM me and tell me oh haha that was funny..or that was blablabla. When you leave it in comments it's just funner for me. lol

Anyway... here are some pictures of like outside...most are from martha's vineyard. And then my backyard. Just keep in mind when i was taking these i wasn't trying to make them grade A photography...i was just like oh! pretty *snap*

Martha's

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
town..place.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
boat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i kinda like this one =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this one also

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
lighthouse

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
in the car.

The houses were quite nice

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this house was in my geometry text book for sophomore year!! except i wasn't able to get in the whole thing because the sidewalk wasn't far enough. And its not a good pic becuase of all the smelly construction guys.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
more houses..


My backyard

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
out my window

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ditto

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i like that tree =)
(it woulda been better if the sun was out)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home