Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Friday, September 09, 2005

hah. What a weird sophomore I was. lol.
(I guess everytime i look back on old posts I always think their so weird)

so yeah ANYWAY.
started junior year. And i already miss sophomore year...
I miss:
a) the old l0cker room. it was SO much better. it was so much bigger. And we basically just had a better time in there than we do in this new strange locker rooom =O =O
b) Wierdly..i miss mr gurall. Last year i remember not liking him because i thought he was too cocky. But he is one of the coolest teachers i've had. And i do miss that lit class TONS.
c) SPANISH. I miss making fun of korbocker with EMILY!!! omg...i wish i was still in that class with em and mike. making fun of him was so funny. haha I have him again this year....but its just not the same AT ALL without em. haha to tell you the truth: this one is probly the saddest for me.
d) Mike Weiss moved to texas. He no longer goes to BG.
e) BG is not the same without the old seniors! haha they added 'personality' to the school...more than the new FRESHMAN do.
f)i can't make fun of the sohomores anymore becuase they're no longer freshman. haha...jk. I no longer care.
g) my new math class TOTALLY sucks compared to last year. haha all we did was talk. but now i have mrs angell...but i won't go off about that.
h)last year with the seniors =( I'm gonna like cry when they graduate
i) I really miss religion class with colin, tim, mike and chris =( and making the religion movies!! that was SUCH a good time.

alright pro's of junior year:
a)by the middle of the year...everyone will have their license. =) (gah..me lastly! MA sucks when it comes to licenses)
b) I'm an upperclassmen.
c) i have some cool classes like: first responder..we don't do ANYTHING and frank and i just sit there and be stupid, enviormental science=feild trips! and tons of my friends are going to be going on them plus chelsea's in my class =), History is a lot easier compared to last year...plus the new teacher is fun to laugh at...he makes the most random comments..and just does stupid things sometimes becuase he's new at teaching.
d)umm...think that's it.

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we totally should do something together. & Sam and roya and matt from nda switched to ths this yr and rita might be coming! we should have a reunion :) ttyl

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHH SPANISH! i miss that so much it just isnt the same! i actually pay attention! and -sniff- not 'big K' to doodle and make fun of :'(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home