Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Its official. I am gonna spend my adult years decaying on the sidewalks of New York city. Let me explain. Well my biology mid term is tomorrow. I don't get anything i studied as much and hard as i could. Yet, i don't get anything..still. SO im gonna fail. Liturally, like below a 65, an F. Well we all know wat this will do to my GPA. Bring it down incredibly. W/o a descent GPA i won't get into college. SO i will have to live with my parents. ANd i will never get married, cuz no one wants to get married to a stupid person who lives with their parents. So when my parents either die, or kick me out, i will move to New York, and stand out in the cold with a paper cup, shaking it for ppl to drop some change. Unfortunately, everyone these days are too selfish to stop for 10 seconds to drop some loose change into a paper cup so i will make no money. SO i will have to find a card board box, sit in there with my pet rock, or rat, or concrete, whichever one i find first, and slowly decay. And then when i start to smell really bad the custodian facilities will come and sweep me up and throw me into a dumpster. WEll, atleast i have my life planned out. Chelsea said that she will decay with me since she's gonna fail too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home