Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Ever since about the beginning of sophomore year..well maybe starting in november? i haven't been taking any moment for granted. And thats what i really love about myself lately, i savor each moment i have with my friends to the fullest. And even though school is stressful, and i get yelled at by my mom a lot, i am just sooo happy. I don't have the most friends in school, and i don't exactly have the most exhilerating life, but im just having soo much fun being a teenager, and i think, obviously, a lot of that has to do with not taking anything for granted.

[deleted this..]

I think i am officially agnostic. I decided that a couple months ago, and have thought about it some. I think...if there is a God, why does he want me to go with what other people are telling me? Why can't he just once show me some proof that can't be scientifically possible, just once...then i can believe in him off faith, but believing by having faith in what other people tell me? uhh...no.
And i know people will disagree, but hah, good luck changing my opinion on it. If God, Alla, or whoever is there, and wants me to have faith in him/her, i need atleast proof once, and then im yours for life. promise.

And lastly, i have decided that i want to be an architecural designer. Is there a difference between and architect and an architectural designer? I don't wanna build anything...just draw plans. math is my forte, and it involves a lot of math, sooo...yeah =)

le end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home