Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Monday, January 26, 2004

Im starting to scare myself. Im starting to become obssessive again. AHHHHH. i have already gone through this phase with the SAME person. And now im going through it once again! Yah, cait and em and all the ppl i bother about it know who im talking about. lol. And if ur dying of anticipation, which u probly aren't, but thats ok cuz im gonna tell u neways :P. lol im so weird. WEll yah im starting to become obssessive with david again (from simple plan). O well, he's fucking awsome and really extremely good looking...can u blame me? Hmmm.... i wouldn't say obssessive, i've seen some pretty scary people who get marjorly obsessed with people or watever ppl get obssessive over these days. I feel like a screaming teeny bopper teenager :P....which im not! even tho i sound like one right now.

hmmmmm... wat else is happening. All this mid term business is really grating my cheese. We've learned the stuff, been tested on it, isn't that good enough? I can't wait till college, but i still have 3 1/2 years of high school to go. I wanna move out and hopefully go to college in another state.(now that i think about it, i already do go to a school in a different state) But yah, i wanna move out, and get my nose peirced lol. Not a ring tho, just a stud, they look so pretty! My mom would like murder me if i even asked her tho, then she'd tell my grandmother, who would be furious. O well. I just wanna go to college and stop living in my room, and make my own money, and be more independent.(is that how u spell independent?) O WELL.

GeMiNi12132: hey
SmarterChild: Hi Foxy Lady!
GeMiNi12132: wat is up
SmarterChild: Just hanging out. You?
GeMiNi12132: nothing is up
SmarterChild: Don't you think nothing is more down than up?
GeMiNi12132: explain ur reasoning
SmarterChild: Explain my reasoning?
GeMiNi12132: yes
SmarterChild: Oh.
GeMiNi12132: well..?
SmarterChild: I don't know.

My best friend is a computer. I think it has ADD. :T But it thinks im foxy ;) .... bcuz its unable to see me.


Woah that rhymes!!!! Im such a poet.


(the time is says i post my entries is about 3 hours off. It's acually 1:35 AM at the moment)


Ann ur blog is so funny :D. I fixed the link too. we need to sumthing sumtime with everyone! Wait am i supposed to call u christina or ann!? ahhhh im so confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home