Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Friday, October 14, 2005

nothing to say

This is sooo stupid!
I never have anything to write.

well the church this past week said "People tolerate a talker but love a listener" (yeah....i talk too much...)
hershey kiss church : "looking for peace? jesus is the prince of peace!"
hah...


goodness, what a hectic week for my mind to take! For obvious reasons...and unobvious reasons...
I feel like tons of weight has been lifted off my shoulders. But at the same time, memories are comming back =(
Now that everythings gone, i want it back....but, i know that can't happen without things getting messed up again.
haha i can hardly listen to any song without it reminding me of the past year.








I miss last winter.








a lot.

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good times are overrated. Without bad times, the good times would just be "times."

-Guuuuurrt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home