Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Greetings from Lowell!!

why hello, I didn't see you there. Let me tell you a story...a story of great peril where fears are overcome and love rules all.

okay..sorry I'm in a weird mood.

anzywayz..

First off: Terribly sorry if this page takes a long time to load. I know it does for my comptuer, but some people say it doesn't. Sooo...if you want to leave a comment saying if this page is a pain in the ass to click on (it would be becuase all the pictures i put have to load) or if it isn't...that would help. Becuase if it is, all my photos will go to webshots instead.

Second off...I didn't add anymore retreat pictures like i said i would. Sorry, i was expecting to find new ones...but if i do i will say so.

haha look at me talking like my blog is some big company-run page.

anyways...






This weekend I'm going prom dress shopping. I think I'm probably the last person to find a dress. I wanted to "keep looking" becuase I'm not sure i was completely happy with that yellow-y easterish looking dress.

So yeah...speaking of prom...I need a date to go with my dress. Anyone interested?




Remember, we appreciate all of your comments.

Sincerly Emily

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i loved your intro oh and i keep forgetting to ask you this when i see you but after kay's shindig you wanna come over? or actually you wanna come over before and carpool up (which would make sense) i could drive or you or yeah well yeah.

mucho love
-Em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home