Gemini12132

Behind the scenes

Monday, August 14, 2006

I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN HERE FOR ABOUT A MONTH

umm...I don't know why I waste the time...buuuut if you fit the general criteria listed below, don't be a stranger.


[x] I go for the nerdy type.
[ ] I go for the goth type.
[ ] I go for the emo type.
[ ] I go for the "bad ass" type
[ ] I go for the gangsta type.
[x] I go for the punk type.
[x] I go for the surfer type.
[x] I go for the preppy type. not JACKASS preppppy (if thats what you mean by prepy)

--F E A T U R E S--
[x] I like pale guys.
[x] I like tan guys.
[ ] I LOVE guys with Tattoo's.
[x] I LOVE guys who have facial piercings.
[ ] I LOVE guys with Other kinds of piercings.
[x] I like guys with Facial hair.

--H A I R--
It's gotta be..
[x] Spikey
[x] Straight
[x] Shaggy
[ ] Slicked back

-Colors- (doesn't really matter)
[x] Brown
[x] Black
[ ] Blonde
[x] Dirty Blonde
[ ] Red
[ ] Multi

--C L O T H E S---
Pants-
[x] Baggy pants.
[ ] Baggy pants with chains.
[ ] Girls pants
[ ] Tight Pants

-Shirts-
[x] Name Brands
[x] Polo's
[x] Button down's
[x] Plain Tee's
[x] Band Tee's

--O T H E R--

[x] Wallet
[ ]"Man Bag"
[x] Cologne

--P E R S O N A L I T Y--
[x] Sweet
[x] Strong
[x] Funny
[x] Cuddly
[x] Take No Shit From No one (uhh...i guess so)
[ ] Bad Ass[sometimes] Cocky

--Q U E S T I O N S---
This or that-
- Love or Lust? Love
- Looks or Personality? Personality..it contributes to looks 100%
- "Pretty Boy" or "Bad Ass"? If I had to choose between the two..badass..if not, none.
- Ghetto Or Emo? haha emo, i guess...just don't bitch and moan all the time.
- Adventurous or Cuddly? I guess if i HAD to choose cuddly...but could we be adventurous too?


I think about 76% of you fit the general criteria though.




I will put a meaningful update when and if i return from Europe!

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home